Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chance (?)

I cannot imagine the faith necessary to believe in evolution after viewing the vast cosmos we know as our heavens.
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Romans 1:20-23
As we look out into the vast expanses of space, we also now look in-- to the vast intricacies of life. For those of us who studied Biology in school, recall that ATP is the energy source used by all living cells, I offer the following video to consider:


I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

I defy anyone to explain away the hand of a designer in this one key, of many such keys, required for a living cell to function. I am so happy that I have a living God. One who knows me and keeps me. (And keeps me together! Col. 1:17)

p.s. Having also studied Mechanical Engineering I was dumbfounded at the sheer mechanical structure of this proton rotor!

h/t James White at Pros Apologian blog

No comments: